Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Soup!


Besides surfing the Internet during my spare times, I spend times in the kitchen cooking...Yes, I enjoy cooking. The best part about cooking is that there is no one to tell me which ingredients I should use...Meaning I have my own rules in the kitchen. So I create my own recipes too.

Here is one good recipe you could try...I wont name it. Just try and let me know, how you would want to name it.

Ingredients:

500g tuna or reef fish -2lbs
salt - 3 tsp
water - 1ltrs
dried chilli -5
curry leaves - to taste
onions - 1 big

Method:

Peel the onion and chop into thick pieces cut the fish in to cubes (2inch) put water to boil and add salt. Put the fish into the boiling water and remove the oil which forms on the top while cooking. when the fish cubes appears white in colour add the remaining ingredients.

Source: Indolink Recipe


Here are some changes I would suggest

1. Instead of dried chillies use raw chillies to taste (preferably Githeyo mirus)

2. Add a pinch(about 5 g) ghee oil
3. Squeeze lemon if you want to try as a soup.

Hope you'd enjoy this!

2 comments:

foniboki said...

Is this something like Garudhiya?
I used to eat Rice with this kind of Garudhiya and Hikimas. Istead of Tuna, we use Rihaakuru, with Dhiri, Hikimirus, Fiyaa, Bilamagu, etc, cook together.

Cool recipe eh!

Anonymous said...

i bet this wud taste good....

let's try....